Monday, January 12, 2009

2009! Oh yeah!

Hey peeps,

what is up in heezy?
Ok, rather lame.

I'm about half a month late, but I would to congratulate you all on a awesome new year. 2009 I feel is going to be epic. I aim to write a lot more about music, poker, language and experiences.

I joined a LexiBlog: a blog about languages and world cultures. I just finished my first post there. I'll be writing there sporadically on my language adventures.
I also recently started jamming online poker and have been finding it most fun. I'm playing on Piggs Peak Poker mostly and yesterday I've finally doubled my bankroll. It's a great feeling and I hope I can stay consistent. I feel there's a lot more to study on poker.

Also, I must sadly say that I'm not going to play RAMFEST anymore as Sparkyboy. Other obligations arose that I had to take priority to. However, I'm fast at work on a new EP which will be released very soon and I've been working on a Muse 8-bit collaboration! That will be out soon as well.

Also, congrats to Heath Ledger for winning the Golden Globe.

Peace,
Niel

No comments: