Friday, November 28, 2008

Siren's Eye

Ok, I confess. I am a big fan of the series Greek. Every character is lovable and the stories are oh so juicy soap-ish. Cappie (Scott Michael Foster) is one of my favourite characters. He kind of reminds me of myself, without the lady skills of course. So, such is routine, after every series or new interest I go read up on the wiki. Check some random trivia about the people. You know the simple celebrity syndrome fixation.
Then I read that Scott also plays in an indie band, Siren's Eye. He even does the vocals. So natural instinct took over and I just had to listen to it. Boy, was I surprised. It's not necessarily very unique, but darn is it catchy and Scott can sing! Listen to Falling.

Check the live vids as well on their Myspace.
Awesome-tastic.

No comments: