Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dear Reader, I present a new Harris Tweed


I always enjoy interesting music. Someone that brings new things to the front and that broadens my horizons. Harris Tweed did this when they released their first album. It was fresh and Cherilyn's voice was so sweet and sugary. I loved it! Especially Ode to Confusion, which strangely sounded like the Meatloaf epic, I'd do anything for love. Well the keys anyway. Hehe.

Fast forward a successful SA reception and now we have Dear Reader. Harris Tweed had to change their name due to a company in Scotland with a similar name. They are currently touring Europe and UK and their blogs are interesting to read as they document their tour.

I like the new sound of Dear Reader especially the song Never Goes. Go have a listen.

No comments: